CONDOR Maritime Services – Services
We offer a range of specialized services which we are qualified to perform:
- P & I Surveys
- Flag state marine safety inspection, technical surveys and certification services.
- Bahamas Maritime Flag Inspector
- Marshall Islands Nautical Inspector
- Dominica Republic Nautical Inspector
- Liberian Nautical Inspector, ISM and ISPS Lead Auditor
- Maritime Auditing – Our Surveyor is qualified to audit vessels under Grade QMS 2000. Certificate No. 1184985 was issued by “IRCA” U.K. for this service.
- Classification of Ships – Our Surveyor is a Non-Exclusive Surveyor representing IRS (International Register of Shipping) and Conarina Group.
- CONARINA Class & Statutory Surveyor
- ISPS CODE – qualified to perform Security Checklist and Audits.
- IRS Class & Statutory Surveyor
- Loss adjusting and prevention.
- Marine casualty surveys and investigations.
- Insurance warrant surveys.
- Sale and purchase surveys.
- Tow approval surveys.
- Super cargo and/or ship superintendence.
- Entry/condition survey of vessels.
- On/off hire surveys.
- Draft surveys to international standards.
- Pre-loading inspection of cargo holds, tanks and other spaces.
- Inspection of lashing and securing.
- Survey of containerized cargo.
- Freight containers on-hire/interchange survey.
- Survey of bagged/breakbulk cargoes.
- Ullage surveys.
- Inspection of lifting equipment.
Click to view surveyor listing on The Marine Surveyor Marketplace
Capt. A. M. Ali. SAMS® AMS®, AFRIN
Marine Surveyor & Consultant
Condor Maritime Services (K) Ltd.
Plot No. 1MN/13590, Kitaruni-Utange
Mombasa – Kenya
We are Marine Surveyors & Consultants located in Mombasa, Kenya.