Eberle Marine Surveys – Rates & Free Services
OK, let’s not be fooled here. A thorough survey cannot be offered at a discounted price. As for other important evaluations, seasoned buyers shop for quality in a surveyor, not low price. Armed with a comprehensive, in-depth evaluation, you will have the opportunity to renegotiate your original purchase price and avoid unexpected cash outlays. We will be happy to quote a price for your inspection. For vessels less than 50 feet in length costs are based on a per foot rate between $15 and $30 dollars. The exact amount depends on:
- Manufacturer and model
- Age of the vessel
- Hull material
- Type of survey to be performed
For vessels 50 feet and longer a quotation will be provided independent of length, based on the above and complexity of equipment. An additional travel charge may apply for all out-of-town inspections.
- Before you make an offer to purchase and after your inspection, please feel free to call with any questions.
- Rob has compiled a database of boat defects and may have information on a boat you are considering.
- A free sample report of various boat types can be emailed on request
- Free group presentations. Topics in the past include:
- What to Expect in a Marine Survey
- Selling your Boat, a Marine Surveyor’s Perspective
- The Latest in Marine Surveying Technology.
Click to view surveyor listing on The Marine Surveyor Marketplace
Rob Eberle, SAMS® AMS®
Accredited Marine Surveyor
Yacht Survey Specialist Since 1988
Better Business Bureau Rating A+
Eberle Marine Surveys
1310 National Ave.,
New Bern, North Carolina 28560
Serving all of Coastal North Carolina