Condor Maritime Services (K), Ltd.
||A. M. Ali
||Condor Maritime Services (K), Ltd.
|Credentials, Designations, and Titles
- SAMS® Cargo
- SAMS® Hull and Machinery
- SAMS® Tug and Barge
|Accepts Assignments In
- Commercial - Tug and Barge
- Commercial - Hull and Machinery
|| Contact Surveyor
|| Visit Website
We offer a range of specialized services which we are qualified to perform:
- P & I Surveys
- Flag state marine safety inspection, technical surveys and certification services.
- Bahamas Maritime Flag Inspector
- Marshall Islands Nautical Inspector
- Dominica Republic Nautical Inspector
- Liberian Nautical Inspector, ISM and ISPS Lead Auditor
- Maritime Auditing - Our Surveyor is qualified to audit vessels under Grade QMS 2000. Certificate No. 1184985 was issued by "IRCA" U.K. for this service.
- Classification of Ships - Our Surveyor is a Non-Exclusive Surveyor representing IRS (International Register of Shipping) and Conarina Group.
- CONARINA Class & Statutory Surveyor
- ISPS CODE - qualified to perform Security Checklist and Audits.
- IRS Class & Statutory Surveyor
- Loss adjusting and prevention.
- Marine casualty surveys and investigations.
- Insurance warrant surveys.
- Sale and purchase surveys.
- Tow approval surveys.
- Super cargo and/or ship superintendence.
- Entry/condition survey of vessels.
- On/off hire surveys.
- Draft surveys to international standards.
- Pre-loading inspection of cargo holds, tanks and other spaces.
- Inspection of lashing and securing.
- Survey of containerized cargo.
- Freight containers on-hire/interchange survey.
- Survey of bagged/breakbulk cargoes.
- Ullage surveys.
- Inspection of lifting equipment.
||Plot#1MN/13590, Kitarunti-Utange-P.O. Box 83921-80100
Mombasa, Mombasa County Kenya